Dick Marcinko's 10 Commandments of Special Warfare
- I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will always lead you from the front, not the rear.
- I will treat you all alike -- just like shit.
- Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first, and thus will you be created Warriors in My deadly image.
- I shall punish thy bodies because the more thou sweatest in training, the less thou bleedest in combat.
- Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing It Right.
- Thou hast not to like it -- thou hast just to do it.
- Thou shalt Keep It Simple, Stupid.
- Thou shalt never assume.
- Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you.
- Thou shalt, in thy Warrior's Mind and Soul, always remember My ultimate and final Commandment: There Are No Rules -- Thou Shalt Win at All Cost.
US NAVY SEALS